Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
But a large chunk of people voting aren’t fans.

If those rosters are filled with people who don’t deserve to be there or if Connecticut doesn’t have any all stars, it will definitely compromise the integrity of the WNBA.

It’s one thing for it to be a popularity contest, but totally ignoring the best players is :mindblown:

It's a fake game fam

• Haha
Reactions: Hov

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
they might have to set up a referee skill camp in the off-season :mjlol:

Bruh. These refs would look out of place in an NCAA game. Where did they find these people? It's almost like they don't know what they should be looking at.

Also why can't WNBA players catch the ball? Is it slick? I swear a lot of these women cannot catch a pass in the paint or grab a rebound to save their life.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

Caitlin2.gif

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
The schedule will swing back in the other direction again but these games have been good to get the Fever in a groove, they got 4 legit bucket getters which is more than the other teams battling for those last playoff spots
yeah. They will win their next too. They will cap off at 5 and then go on another 4 game streak. This is the break they needed. All teams go thru it. After their next win, everyone will be back to complaining about Boston and Mitchell and that their "schedule is too hard. I told yall this a week ago they'd get 5 in a row and they are at 4 now. I don't know why people are shocked.