Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Caitlin got em showing up in cosplay :wow:

1.gif

3.gif

4.gif

2.gif

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
If CC's influence leads to my Aces players making a bag I'm all the way with it....them girls need be compensated....be it from a Larry Bird type white chick that has cacs in a chokehold :patrice:

but Angel Reese's influence shouldn't go unnoticed...she is a big reason cacs are tuning in en masse....she will be a great one just based off her elite defense and rebounding ....an off-season workout with my girl Aja will get her offense on track next year :ehh:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
If CC's influence leads to my Aces players making a bag I'm all the way with it....them girls need be compensated....be it from a Larry Bird type white chick that has cacs in a chokehold :patrice:

but Angel Reese's influence shouldn't go unnoticed...she is a big reason cacs are tuning in en masse....she will be a great one just based off her elite defense and rebounding ....an off-season workout with my girl Aja will get her offense on track next year :ehh:
Reese needs to lock herself in the gym doing mikan drills and floaters. This is :huhldup:

Smart-Select-20240620-015525-Chrome.jpg