Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
what’s motherlessness? you can’t even talk ball without the name calling that’s why niggas say you fuming.

As for the bolded…You really gonna compare a big who operates in the paint to a guard who takes half her fgs from 5 feet behind the arc? Reese is a damn big and shoots layups at a worse rate than Clark shoots 3s :facepalm:

and you can’t even say ima clark apologist; search my name + clark and i’ll cashapp you $100 right now if you find one positive thing i’ve said about her. At least I give Reese props on her defense. But the point remains… she is ass around the rim

First of all, I edited my comment 30 minutes ago in regard to the motherlessness. Second, I didn’t accuse YOU of anything, uou wrongly posted about me. Third, if it didn’t apply, you should’ve let it fly, I don’t know your history of posting about any of them, so miss me with the emotional Cash App offer. Fourth, a low FG % is a low FG% regardless, no matter how you try to cut it. I NEVER said Angel wasn’t shooting horrible, so why even post that? I agreed she was shooting horrible. Did you even read my responses? Fifth, you seem like you’re fuming now. See how easy that is?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
First of all, I edited my comment 30 minutes ago in regard to the motherlessness. Second, I didn’t accuse YOU of anything, uou wrongly posted about me. Third, if it didn’t apply, you should’ve let it fly, I don’t know your history of posting about any of them, so miss me with the emotional Cash App offer. Fourth, a low FG % is a low FG% regardless, no matter how you try to cut it. Fifth, you seem like you’re fuming now. See how easy that is?

Bigs always supposed to shoot better from field that a guard. It’s always been that way

That’s why nikkas like Clint Capela and Deandre Jordan be leading the league in fg percentage