Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Clark getting hot but she refuses to shoot floaters or attack the rim. She gets to the paint and just looks to pass

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:childplease: Not fuming at all. I’m pointing out the hypocrisy. The issue is, she’s shooting 33% and Clark is shooting 35%, but dudes don’t go in on Clark like they’re doing on Angel. They’re both shooting horrible, but one gets criticized WAY more than the other by posters up here. But I get it, motherlessness is rampant up here.

what’s motherlessness? you can’t even talk ball without the name calling that’s why niggas say you fuming.

As for the bolded…You really gonna compare a big who operates in the paint to a guard who takes half her fgs from 5 feet behind the arc? no one compares Tim Duncan FG% to Steph’s. Reese is a damn big and shoots layups at a worse rate than Clark shoots 3s :facepalm:

and you can’t even say ima clark apologist; search my name + clark and i’ll cashapp you $100 right now if you find one positive thing i’ve said about her. At least I give Reese props on her defense. But the point remains… she is ass around the rim

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
CC looking good

19 pts
5 ast
6 rebs
3 stls

we been talking about how if her teammates would just knockdown half the shots, she would have way more assist..... but tonight's game has been weird with the stat counting. they took two assist away from her on the stat sheet. one in the first quarter and another in the third.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
we been talking about how if her teammates would just knockdown half the shots, she would have way more assist..... but tonight's game has been weird with the stat counting. they took two assist away from her on the stat sheet. one in the first quarter and another in the third.
Exactly!!!

I saw them take assists away from her

Its sum fukkery going on