Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I’ve been a fan since the ABL. I’m done talking about this rookie class. It’s played out and beat to death.
I get where you coming from....the rookie class has infused the type of energy / ratings the ABL or WNBA has never experienced :manny:

I'm with my vets too.... Alicia Clark from my Aces spoke on it and I agree with her.... rookies get roughed up and Caitlins no different

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As a fan of the Wnba for the last 5 years I really don't give a shyt about who's right or wrong....I'm shocked the league is getting this kind of publicity.... I could never imagine these ladies would be in the national spotlight...I hope this all ends in them getting paid because they deserve it :ehh:
I was hoping the last Clark season would translate for the W but I didn't expect this at all. I thought people would have moved on by now

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A combined 19pts from this era's female version of Magic & Bird :mjlol:

Magic and Bird combined for just 15 points in their 2nd meeting. And if you think it was because they were passing.....they also combined for just 3 assists, but 6 turnovers.

Clark/Reese aren't "Magic/Bird" though. Reese was just a #7 draft pick, she's popular but no one thinks she's ready to star out the gate as a rookie like a 23-year-old Bird was, she's more of a less athletic Dwight Howard with better free throw form. And Clark is a small guard thrown onto a shyt team (more like, say, Trae Young), not an unprecedented large body for a PG on a title contender loaded with the MVP, All-Stars, and future HOFers.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
As a fan of the Wnba for the last 5 years I really don't give a shyt about who's right or wrong....I'm shocked the league is getting this kind of publicity.... I could never imagine these ladies would be in the national spotlight...I hope this all ends in them getting paid because they deserve it :ehh:
I do when they're painting false narratives.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I was hoping the last Clark season would translate for the W but I didn't expect this at all. I thought people would have moved on by now
Honestly bro... there's a few things that sell in this country.....Sex and race .... white folks been searching for their Larry Bird for 40 years....now you got some broad from Iowa hitting logo 3's on the regular ..her followers are spending money on tickets merchandise and what not ...she is an anomaly in sports at this point :manny:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
She won’t goddamn retire. She just wants to shoot and not get back in defense. She’s my all time personal favorite but she’s got to retire after this year.

she is trying to pad her stats as the all time leading scorer.

Tina Charles and Dewanna are creeping up on her and they have some years left to play.