Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The commentators pointed out how many minutes Caitlyn is playing. They are playing 11 games in 20 days and the coach has her playing 40 minutes every night while being a Point Guard doing everything. If Caitlyn can do that, what is the excuse for NBA players load managing when they only play 32 minutes per game?
this implies the wnba doesn't have massive a problem with running players into the ground - and with the limited roster spots, teams can't even afford to keep quality players around through recovery on top of that.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That white guard on Chicago annoying
She nice....but she be doing too much.
I like the light skinned guard, I think her name is Carter.. and the point guard are more under control.

The white girl I think her name is maybre.
She doesn't hit the open players

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The commentators pointed out how many minutes Caitlyn is playing. They are playing 11 games in 20 days and the coach has her playing 40 minutes every night while being a Point Guard doing everything. If Caitlyn can do that, what is the excuse for NBA players load managing when they only play 32 minutes per game?

80+ games vs 40 game season

Playing against men is different than playing against women.

They are getting paid more and more valuable.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Caitlyn has that mentality though. She wants to dominate and no matter how many minutes and shots it takes, she's down for the challenge. I love it.

I've always stood up for the WNBA while nikkas on here always tried to criticize it. shyt has always been entertaining to me. It has always been an example of good basketball. Id use the WNVA to teach fundamentals before id use the NBA.