Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's funny because I predicted before the season started that the CC and AB tandem wouldn't work

All that FG% shyt for AB doesn't apply, she was forcefed touches on a losing team no one was watching :camby:
that's what kills me

she don't even know how, where, when to float into the seams of a defense most of the time. there's free buckets for anyone who stays active for the ball and looking to go quick

boston should have more FGA per game this year - instead her fg% has plummeted because she's just late everywhere and sluggish when she gets there

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That caitlin off the ball was a nice play

:leon::leon:

CC fans was arguing that she needs the ball in her hands. She needs to be pg. The coach don't know what she's doing yada yada yada.

I'm like she ain't no pg. Shes gonna have 10 turnovers and won't get easier open shots.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Dude stop it.......Vegas has the best player at 3 different positions, then Plum who is top 3 at her position.
we’ll see. y’all act like yall the only nikkas who be watching WNBA. calm down. Cardoso looks nice so far and only gonna get better, Harrison back to add depth.