Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:WAIT....

THE SWOOPES COMMENTS
HAPPENED ALL THE WAY BACK
IN FEBRUARY?

WHY HAS THIS STORY BEEN
REHASHED RECENTLY?

:devil:
:evil:

It's come back up again because on a recent WNBA sponsored pod that Swoopes appears on she didn't mention Clark's name as part of their turnaround(she showed KLS love :mjlol:), then during a Wings game last week when the play by play guy was reading off the conference players of the week(Clark was the ECPOW) he then left dead air for Swoopes to comment and she stayed silent. So the Clark stans have been crashing out on social media and harassing Swoopes over the slights.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swoopes seems rattled. I hope she doesn't crash out and lose her job over this Clark shyt :ohhh:

Her ego too strong, all this shyt would have been deaded if back in February she would have just came out and said I was wrong about all the shyt I said about Clark's career achievements/stats, but since she got pushback now she's doubling down. Lieberman seen how all this was going to unfold and tried to help her smh.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's come back up again because on a recent WNBA sponsored pod that Swoopes appears on she didn't mention Clark's name as part of their turnaround(she showed KLS love :mjlol:), then during a Wings game last week when the play by play guy was reading off the conference players of the week(Clark was the ECPOW) he then left dead air for Swoopes to comment and she stayed silent. So the Clark stans have been crashing out on social media and harassing Swoopes over the slights.

SO SHE DECIDED SIMPLY
TO NOT DISCUSS CLARK ANYMORE
AND nikkaS STILL SPAZZING OUT.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Her ego too strong, all this shyt would have been deaded if back in February she would have just came out and said I was wrong about all the shyt I said about Clark's career achievements/stats, but since she got pushback now she's doubling down. Lieberman seen how all this was going to unfold and tried to help her smh.

SHE APOLOGIZED TO CLARK DIRECTLY
IN FEBRUARY...
HOW IS SHE DOUBLING DOWN?

SHE DOESNT OWE YOU
NOR ANY OTHER FAN AN APOLOGY.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Yea it's crazy
Imagine being such a weak ass nikka u get emotional over a WNBA player :laff: :laff: :laff:

Caitlin is mentally dominating a lot of these dweebs:russ:
Can’t even state a fact without someone getting :mad:

A’ja ain’t even got nikkas crashing out over her and she the best in the league :mjlol: