Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Fever are going to be a problem come playoff time.

They are so dangerous offensively and are getting better each game. Teams can’t keep up with their pace.

If Miss Catie can get the Fever past LV in the standings, she should snag the MVP along with ROY. This team was a hot mess in May and June.

Aaliyah Boston needs to take this offseason seriously and get into better shape. Can’t come into 2025 and play her way into shape.
There's a possibility the Fever could get past the Aces in the standings. Next week, the Fever play the back to back games against the Aces at home.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
There's a possibility the Fever could get past the Aces in the standings. Next week, the Fever play the back to back games against the Aces at home.
Aces will definitely try to punk the Fever, Kelsey gonna see them in the parking lot

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's a holiday with virtually no sports on but ya'll don't play games on Monday :why:

If the NFL season hasn't started you need a primetime game. Should have games today at 1, 3:30, and 7pm.

I feel like Rickea/Angel would've been better than Cardoso/Angel but I wasn't the GM:hubie:

I agree especially knowing you have no shooting on the team

THE SKYSCRAPERS ARE GONNA
RUN THE LEAGUE WHEN THEY
GET PRO LEVEL PERIMETER PLAYERS.

ROOKIES ALREADY LOCKING UP
THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE.

YOU GONNA HAVE TO BE
ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE
AJAS, STEWIES, COLLIERS TO
WIN IN THIS LEAGUE.
:devil:
:evil:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wtf is wrong with Swoopes man, shyt is just bizarre. She literally created her own beef with Clark outta nowhere. The visual of Lieberman on the treadmill watching Gil's pod tho and saying "ah hell nah" and stopping the workout is hilarious tho

Swoopes seems rattled. I hope she doesn't crash out and lose her job over this Clark shyt :ohhh:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wtf is wrong with Swoopes man, shyt is just bizarre. She literally created her own beef with Clark outta nowhere. The visual of Lieberman on the treadmill watching Gil's pod tho and saying "ah hell nah" and stopping the workout is hilarious tho

Swoopes seems rattled. I hope she doesn't crash out and lose her job over this Clark shyt :ohhh:

OK THIS EXPLAINS WHY
LIEBERMAN SOUNDED LIKE
AN INDIANA FEVER HOME TEAM
ANNOUNCER YESTERDAY
WHEN SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE
ROOTING FOR DALLAS.

NANCY SHOULDNT EVEN BE
SPEAKING ON THIS PUBLICLY

:devil:
:evil:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Nancy a fake ass friend, I know she didn't like how Sheryl has handled her coverage of Clark, but to go on Stephen A show and kick her back in is nasty work. There's been so much drama in the league that I know some women wish shyt would go back to the way things were.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Her dumbass is posting texts apologizing to a 22 year old Caitlin. Be 65 and post dms with a 20 year old, brehs and brehettes. Elite crash out :wow:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:what:WAIT....

THE SWOOPES COMMENTS
HAPPENED ALL THE WAY BACK
IN FEBRUARY?

WHY HAS THIS STORY BEEN