Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

LMAO

ANGEL AVERAGING 13 & 13
AS A ROOKIE AND ON PACE
TO BREAK 4 WNBA SINGLE SEASON RECORDS.

SHE GONNA BE AVERAGING
20+ & 14 WHEN SHE LEVELS UP
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah, she's averaging 13 & 13 on 38% shooting from the 4 spot:dead:.

She'll definitely be better as she progresses, but I'd imagine that her rebounding numbers will drop when she gets a jumper because she'll spend less time around the rim.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Can you read? I said Angel can improve but the talks of Caitlin vs Angel end after this season. I didn't say she can't be a star. Stop lying and putting words in my mouth. The fukk is wrong with you

And wtf are you talking about JuJu having the same shooting splits???? JuJu has had 1 year in college and is not a power forward, she's a guard that shot 22 times a game:what:

You a lil double digit IQ ass nikka huh
so if u think she can improve then what is the point of saying "that kinda talk is over" as if she's going to just get passed up and left behind by other girls coming in? maybe dont contradict yourself u emotional little fakkit

and im not even tryna shyt on juju because I am a huge fan but the biggest knock people have on angel is her fg% but then they hype up juju in the same breath and ignore that aspect.. granted they are 2 different players with different games and I believe they will both be stars and "in those talks" in the long run, because just like we expect juju to improve on that after her freshman season there is no reason to not think angel wont do the same after her rookie season

and suck my dikk u keyboard warrior getting emotional over a womens basketball disagreement :umad:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, she's averaging 13 & 13 on 38% shooting from the 4 spot:dead:.

She'll definitely be better as she progresses, but I'd imagine that her rebounding numbers will drop when she gets a jumper because she'll spend less time around the rim.

EXACTLY 13 PTS ON 12 SHOTS ...

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT SHE
WOULD BE AVERAGING IF SHE SHOT 50%?

:devil:
:evil:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
so if u think she can improve then what is the point of saying "that kinda talk is over" as if she's going to just get passed up and left behind by other girls coming in? maybe dont contradict yourself u emotional little fakkit

and im not even tryna shyt on juju because I am a huge fan but the biggest knock people have on angel is her fg% but then they hype up juju in the same breath and ignore that aspect.. granted they are 2 different players with different games and I believe they will both be stars and "in those talks" in the long run, because just like we expect juju to improve on that after her freshman season there is no reason to not think angel wont do the same after her rookie season

and suck my dikk u keyboard warrior getting emotional over a womens basketball disagreement :umad:
Yea this is my last reply to your dumb ass

Nobody got emotional but you double digit IQ, dumb ass comparing a freshman guard to a power forward in the WNBA:mjlol:

Straight to the ignore list lol

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nobody got emotional but you double digit IQ, dumb ass comparing a freshman guard to a power forward in the WNBA:mjlol:

Straight to the ignore list lol
resorting to name calling because I pointed out your contradictory and overreactive "assessment" on what a rookie's career trajectory will be:pachaha:

and you the one who brought up juju and paige to downplay angel in the first place so yeah I agree u are a dumb fukk
but yeah man double digit IQ I unfortunately wasnt gifted the ability to tell the future like you :lolbron: hoe ass nikka

EmJk9dzWkAA47xC.png

Last edited: