Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What people are gonna realize is that with the flood of talent coming into the WNBA the next 3 years that Caitlin vs Angel talk will be completely dead

It's gonna be more like Caitlin vs Paige or Caitlin vs Rickea or Caitlin vs JuJu

Angel can obviously improve but after this season that kinda talk is gonna be dead so it's good that she got brand deals out of all that talk but its over now. I'm excited about this next generation of ladies

LMAO

ANGEL AVERAGING 13 & 13
AS A ROOKIE AND ON PACE
TO BREAK 4 WNBA SINGLE SEASON RECORDS.

SHE GONNA BE AVERAGING
20+ & 14 WHEN SHE LEVELS UP
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
What people are gonna realize is that with the flood of talent coming into the WNBA the next 3 years that Caitlin vs Angel talk will be completely dead

It's gonna be more like Caitlin vs Paige or Caitlin vs Rickea or Caitlin vs JuJu

Angel can obviously improve but after this season that kinda talk is gonna be dead so it's good that she got brand deals out of all that talk but its over now. I'm excited about this next generation of ladies
nikka acting like her career is over because shes experiencing rookie struggles :mjlol:

at least wait to see if the bytch improves in the next few seasons and reaches her potential before declaring that she's passed up and not going to be a star player.. and yall always mentioning juju like she dont be having similar shooting splits :mjlol:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
How many double doubles does she have though? :russ:
No idea. How many times has she left points on the board because she bricked an open lay-up:russ:?

Angel looking like Kobe out there, straight shooting her team out of games and shìt:dead:. Haven't seen anyone bring that up yet.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
No but she doesn’t get good touches there is a difference
At her finishing rate, she'd probably be a smooth 43% on shots at the rim IF her passes were always ideal. The girl is just ass at finishing and I'm flabbergasted that you guys refuse to acknowledge that.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
nikka acting like her career is over because shes experiencing rookie struggles :mjlol:

at least wait to see if the bytch improves in the next few seasons and reaches her potential before declaring that she's passed up and not going to be a star player.. and yall always mentioning juju like she dont be having similar shooting splits :mjlol:
Can you read? I said Angel can improve but the talks of Caitlin vs Angel end after this season. I didn't say she can't be a star. Stop lying and putting words in my mouth. The fukk is wrong with you

And wtf are you talking about JuJu having the same shooting splits???? JuJu has had 1 year in college and is not a power forward, she's a guard that shot 22 times a game:what:

You a lil double digit IQ ass nikka huh

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
I'm an Angel Reese fan. The Sky would be my team if I really had a rooting interest like that. But she's completely unskilled. It is what it is.

There's levels to this shyt

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

:duck: YOU BEEN ON HERE 12 YRS
AND LITERALLY HAD ONE POST ABOUT
DIGGINS BEFORE 2NITE
WHICH WAS BACK IN JUNE.

YOU ONLY
WATCH WNBA TO ROOT FOR CLARK
AND HATE ON REESE

:devil:
:evil:

Shoot my bad I didn't post about her here.

More to WNBA than hating on Reese, it's just hilarious y'all big up someone so mediocre and get mad and call ppl cac or immigrant for stating the obvious.