Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
What position Aja play?

Aja? She’s better than EVERYONE annd an ONE OF A KIND PLAYER. Also, Reese is a damn rookie. Compare a raw rookie to a player who is on the way the GOAT convos. This is what I mean about the levels of expectancy of Angel compared to others.

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps

SHES SUPPOSED TO
PROP UP HER TEAMMATES...

:mjlol:HER NUMBERS ARE THE SAME AS
LAST SEASON

:devil:
:evil:

Impressive when you consider they added a #1 pick who some people considered a ball hog.......Mitchell is playing the best ball of her career.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homegirl airballed that layup and the announcer said "she lost the handle."

They stay shooting these broads bail when they fukk up layups, need Mark Jones on the call so he can call it what is and say "oh and she smoked the layup"

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I think this is a lazy analysis.

That's like saying jokic or embiid affect the game less than dame or steph. That's just not true. A true great big impacts the game more than anyone on the floor.
I think it’s a reality that has truth. You’re brining up players who are the FOCAL points of their team’s offenses, Angel isn’t the focal point. And none of those players you mentioned affects the game with their defense like she does. Lazy analysis on your behalf.

Also, all of those players struggled in their rookie years. You’re talking like she’s a vet. Comparing her to Hall of a fame players as a rookie is crazy.