Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoon ain't coaching shyt :mjlol:

How can they not inbound the ball or get a shot off in 24 seconds down 2 with less than 40 seconds?

They can't do basic things and that falls on the coach. They look like they have no set plays in these situations and they're incredibly sloppy.

Their guards are abysmal. No consistent play and no shooting. Then the rotations are so bad no one can seem to get into a rhythm.

They need a major overhaul.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Mostly low iq ain’t no way t spoon drew up a play where Allen dribble it out go baseline and pass across the court with 3 seconds on the shot clock
She drew that damn play up because I didn’t see her yelling at Allen to move the ball. Maaaan it don’t matter. Reminds me of the 2005 Lakers whenever Kobe sat down.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Most of these teams only have 3 players max with legit skill and basketball intelligence.

Every game has the court filled with women making blunders that Kwame Brown would do ONCE and get killed all night on SportsCenter because of it. Doing stupid shyt and bricking layups is a lot of these girls entire game!

Even the coaching and refs are boys high school level at best.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
She drew that damn play up because I didn’t see her yelling at Allen to move the ball. Maaaan it don’t matter. Reminds me of the 2005 Lakers whenever Kobe sat down.
Lmaoooo Allen probably went off script she stay trying to iso like she prime rose

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Most of these teams only have 3 players max with legit skill and basketball intelligence.

The good teams, even when they lose you can tell the women have skill and understand how to play. The difference is incredibly obvious.

Every game has the court filled with women making blunders that Kwame Brown would do ONCE and get killed all night on SportsCenter because of it. Doing stupid shyt and bricking layups is a lot of these girls entire game!

Even the coaching and refs are high school level at best.
I definitely agree lmao luckily the crop coming up gonna push these bums out just like what happened after bird and magic came in

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

The good teams, even when they lose you can tell the women have skill and understand how to play. The difference is incredibly obvious.

Even the coaching and refs are high school level at best.

Bricking layups? But what if you get your own rebound? That's good right?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Spoon ain't coaching shyt :mjlol:

How can they not inbound the ball or get a shot off in 24 seconds down 2 with less than 40 seconds?

They can't do basic things and that falls on the coach. They look like they have no set plays in these situations and they're incredibly sloppy.

Their guards are abysmal. No consistent play and no shooting. Then the rotations are so bad no one can seem to get into a rhythm.

They need a major overhaul.
I’m giving spoon grace till she get real basketball players not models who cosplay basketball players