Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
doesn't matter. There is 1 second on the clock. Once Cardosa saw the ball in the air, whomever caught it was going to shoot. She was just too slow to get over there. She should have followed the ball and attempted to block it but it's an IQ thing.
Yep tbh Allen played it bad too idk what she was doing

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Somehow a play where Angel is battling against 3 defenders turns into a narrative where A'ja "locked" up Angel. Locking up someone isn't letting them get multiple rebounds on you.

This irrational hate some of ya'll have for Angel is wild :dead:

You can critique her offensive game without trying to discredit how great of a rebounder she is.
well technically it is. If you're locking them up, you're preventing them from scoring. She was rebounding her own misses

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Chicago done without Mabrey:wow:

:dahell:
:russ: Not Cardosa, but Reese. I’m looking at Reese and thinking Cardosa. Cardosa was on the inbound. My bad. Typing too fast lol.

But this similarly happened to us in the 2017 conference finals. After Taurasi hit the game tying 3, Parker drove thru the lane and Griner didn’t get over quick enough to contest the shot. shyt, her hand got caught in the net. I swear I’ve looked at that play over a hundred times trying to figure out where the fuk we went wrong. That entire summer of 2017!was fuking terrible. The warriors cheated us with that Zaza bullshyt in the conference finals and then we lose a close one to the sparks.