Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I've purposely stayed out of this thread to avoid the dikk riding. :scusthov:

My thoughts

1. Chelsea Gray isn't 100% and/or isn't the same player she was last year or previous years. The Aces are top heavy and if she doesn't get it together, they won't be in the Finals let alone possibly 3 peat.

2. A'Ja Wilson is still front runner for MVP, but Napheesa Collier is right on her ass and if she didn't win it, I wouldn't be shocked. She deserves it.

3. Chelsea Mitchell doesn't get nearly enough credit for Indiana winning. The problem with Indiana last year is they didn't have a serviceable point guard. They drafted to upgrade their front court, and a PG was their next progression. But of course Clark is getting 100% of the credit when they win and the rest of the team gets blamed when they lose.

Theres going to be a paradigm shift in power over the next 2 years, starting with the WNBA draft next year. Washington could very will end u getting Paige Bueckers and Olivia Miles :dwillhuh:

I think more talented players from college will get more playing time early on.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cotdamn Cardoso swatting the shyt outta A'ja today :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Theres going to be a paradigm shift in power over the next 2 years, starting with the WNBA draft next year. Washington could very will end u getting Paige Bueckers and Olivia Miles :dwillhuh:
if the sparks get paige alongside dearica/rickea/brink.. assuming all of them develop into what they're projected to be that team is going to be the next dynasty

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
3. Chelsea Mitchell doesn't get nearly enough credit for Indiana winning. The problem with Indiana last year is they didn't have a serviceable point guard. They drafted to upgrade their front court, and a PG was their next progression. But of course Clark is getting 100% of the credit when they win and the rest of the team gets blamed when they lose.

THIS! Thank you!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
if the sparks get paige alongside dearica/rickea/brink.. assuming all of them develop into what they're projected to be that team is going to be the next dynasty
They gonna end up probably drafting Kiki if they don’t get the first pick. Sparks need a PG, but if they get the first pick :wow: