Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That says eFG% u dikkhead and its not just for AB

U look like a buffoon all throughout this thread. I'm bout to catch sum Zzzzz right now but don't make me pull your hoe card when I wake up goofball

I'll bump all them dumb ass posts :mjlol:

Keep swinging away with tears in your eyes goofball:laff:

trey-tre.gif

:mjlol:EFG% JUST COMBINES
2P & 3P YOU fukkING IDIOT.

BOSTON ISNT A 3P SHOOTER.

BOSTONS EFG% WAS 5 PERCENTAGE POINTS
HIGHER LAST SEASON.

:scust:YOU POSTING STATS AND DONT
EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN
ALL IN THE NAME OF dikk RIDING.

:devil:
:evil:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sheryl Swoopes really don't like Clark :mjlol:

“I think the Olympic break really helped Indiana,” she said, per Smith. “I’m gonna shout out to Lexie Hull. I’m a big Lexie Hull fan. Lexie Hull shot the leather off the ball in their game against Seattle. Kelsey Mitchell is just stroking; she’s just shooting the basketball. Aliyah Boston, almost a triple-double…If Indiana continues to play the way they’re playing, like this, they too are going to move up in the standings.”

How do you talk about the Fever rising and not mention Clark at all. SAS called her out

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know she a legend but it's kinda wild that the WNBA got Swoopes front and center with that bullying scandal on her jacket. Chicago Sky even had her on a panel earlier this season promoting and talking about mental health lmao.

Daps

:mjlol:EFG% JUST COMBINES
2P & 3P YOU fukkING IDIOT.

BOSTON ISNT A 3P SHOOTER.

BOSTONS EFG% WAS 5 PERCENTAGE POINTS
HIGHER LAST SEASON.

:scust:YOU POSTING STATS AND DONT
EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN
ALL IN THE NAME OF dikk RIDING.

:devil:
:evil:

boston had a slow start she came in the 2nd season out of shape due to broadcasting during the offseason. While her first season she rolled straight into it. Shes playing better now obviously but she also can afford to take the night off in some aspects of her game now because she has 2 other scorers on the team. Everybody is definitely getting easier shots and you can just watch the games and see that.