Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Hard for me to just give the MVP to a player who's on the 4th/5th best team when they have 3 other Olympians.....Aja's having the best season but she isn't the clear cut MVP....She's in the running but Collier/Stewart also has a case....NY could win 6-8 more games than the Aces

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Hard for me to just give the MVP to a player who's on the 4th/5th best team when they have 3 other Olympians.....Aja's having the best season but she isn't the clear cut MVP....She's in the running but Collier/Stewart also has a case....NY could win 6-8 more games than the Aces
They don’t have 3 Olympians it’s a facade Chelsea is trash and Kelsey is barely playable the reason we even have as many wins as we do is because of A’ja this is like the year jokic won being the 6th seed

Mars

Superstar
Daps
They don’t have 3 Olympians it’s a facade Chelsea is trash and Kelsey is barely playable the reason we even have as many wins as we do is because of A’ja this is like the year jokic won being the 6th seed

Ehh...but there are other legit candidates.....And the Aces are only 6-6 without Gray

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Ehh...but there are other legit candidates.....And the Aces are only 6-6 without Gray
Because we had to start Clark who is garbage this year. Also she putting up crazy numbers she has to score 25+ for the game to even be close

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol:RIGHT NOW SHES ON PACE
TO HAVE THE HIGHEST SCORING SEASON
AND 2ND HIGHEST REBOUNDING SEASON
IN WNBA HISTORY
WHILE BEING THE LEADING CANDIDATE
FOR DPOY.

THIS IS SOME WILT CHAMBERLAIN shyt
IN REAL TIME.

:camby:
:devil:
:evil: