Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Man I’m still heated the Aces have done nothing all season but it makes sense considering the Gm is useless and living off the work of someone else She’s never had to make any moves because the team was set when she came. We literally got that Dyke Kristen on the sidelines doing nothing we needed forward depth and nope we can’t do anything to try to even get Billings

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Unless Gabby's jump shot has improved, Seattle still won't make it pass the first rd....Gabby's at her best when she has the ball in her hands...The problem is that SDS/Loyd are at their best when the ball is in their hands. Teams are going to force Gabby to beat them with the jumpshot.

Also, this confirm's that Seattle agreed not to core Gabby next season. This was one of the things Gabby/her agent was trying to negotiate as part of her signing with Seasttle for the rest of the season.......So Gabby will be a free agent after the season and will be free to sign with any team.

Last edited:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Man I’m still heated the Aces have done nothing all season but it makes sense considering the Gm is useless and living off the work of someone else She’s never had to make any moves because the team was set when she came. We literally got that Dyke Kristen on the sidelines doing nothing we needed forward depth and nope we can’t do anything to try to even get Billings
shyt they better bring back big Liz if they wanna repeat :pachaha:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
So the storm head coach Noelle Quinn was mad that sides left her started in

She got some nerve, when the storm played the sparks earlier this year. She let the storm score 9 points in like the final 30 seconds when they were up big , it was disrespectful as fukk . They was doing the most

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The more people watch of this season, the more they see the WNBA is a 3rd rate organization starting at the top.
while I agree with Carrington,

Nationally, every network was DNC and ESPN still had the LLWS. Unless they were gonna start that game at 9, the only way that game was gonna get any national coverage was either on Ion or CBSSN (cuz let's be real, ESPN2 wasn't taking off fantasy football coverage for that game unless CC was in it)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
while I agree with Carrington,

Nationally, every network was DNC and ESPN still had the LLWS. Unless they were gonna start that game at 9, the only way that game was gonna get any national coverage was either on Ion or CBSSN (cuz let's be real, ESPN2 wasn't taking off fantasy football coverage for that game unless CC was in it)

Carrington's point was they knew for over a year. It's up to the WNBA to figure it out. Their leadership is severely lacking