Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
WNBA is some weirdos. They choose to not broadcast Angel Reese debut. Why not capitalize on the popularity of both players? This great white hype/hope shyt is corny

Also this my first year back watch WNBA in a very long time and the reigning MVP is white anyway.... so why they on Caitlin Clark's dikk like she's god?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Also this my first year back watch WNBA in a very long time and the reigning MVP is white anyway.... so why they on Caitlin Clark's dikk like she's god?

BECAUSE SHES AN UGLY BULL DIKE

THE RISE IN BULL DIKES IS A BIG REASON
THE WNBA LOST POPULARITY
:devil:
:evil:

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WNBA is some weirdos. They choose to not broadcast Angel Reese debut. Why not capitalize on the popularity of both players? This great white hype/hope shyt is corny

Because Clark's college game is much more spectacular to watch. Raining threes and pretty passes appeals more than a tall chick muscling in layups inside the paint.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

That’s exactly why they will falter. Could’ve been a low budget remake of Magic vs. Bird. If I’m the WNBA I would’ve boosted Angel’s star power even though she’s not better than Clark, the WNBA crowd wouldn’t know they’re being bamboozled. You have to build the league off the backs of casual fans, like always.