Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
The media gotta check the media. This shyt is out of control :damn:

Some of these ppl need to be ran up on :pacspit:
like surely ESPN was just trying to big up Angel and WBB too, not rage bait and open her up to getting more negative stuff her way!
:hubie:

these social media sites be so crafty for engagements

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Dear God make it stop!! Neither of these girls are bullies:snoop:

She was responding to Gil saying Angel is a bully (strictly based on play by how she bangs in the paint), so Sheryl was saying by that token, you can say Caitlin is a bully based on how she pushes off on drives and such.

Also, while I didn't click on this particular tweet (since I actually watched this segment yesterday), I know at some point, Sheryl why trying to understand why Caitlin gets treated with kid's gloves while someone like Angel doesn't. She said she thinks she knows the answer, but wanted someone else to answer it first. You know she wanted to say her race has to do with it and why every time she gets fouled, it's national news. Gil was saying it's because Angel is seen as a bully, and people aren't gonna feel sorry for her, similar to how they wouldn't feel sorry for Draymond :snoop:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was responding to Gil saying Angel is a bully (strictly based on play by how she bangs in the paint), so Sheryl was saying by that token, you can say Caitlin is a bully based on how she pushes off on drives and such.

Also, while I didn't click on this particular tweet (since I actually watched this segment yesterday), I know at some point, Sheryl why trying to understand why Caitlin gets treated with kid's gloves while someone like Angel doesn't. She said she thinks she knows the answer, but wanted someone else to answer it first. You know she wanted to say her race has to do with it and why every time she gets fouled, it's national news. Gil was saying it's because Angel is seen as a bully, and people aren't gonna feel sorry for her, similar to how they wouldn't feel sorry for Draymond :snoop:

Gilbert Arenas is an idiot. Ignore him.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gilbert Arenas is an idiot. Ignore him.
:why: You don't have to like him but he knows more basketball and breaks down the real-side of the game better than any poster on the Coli or media personality that can't say what they want to say so who tf should we be listening to lmao

*Except for when it comes to Bronny since hes friends with Bron lol