Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 6/30 Dream vs. Liberty @ 1PM ET on ESPN. Fever vs. Mercury @ 3PM ET on ESPN

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was responding to Gil saying Angel is a bully (strictly based on play by how she bangs in the paint), so Sheryl was saying by that token, you can say Caitlin is a bully based on how she pushes off on drives and such.

Also, while I didn't click on this particular tweet (since I actually watched this segment yesterday), I know at some point, Sheryl why trying to understand why Caitlin gets treated with kid's gloves while someone like Angel doesn't. She said she thinks she knows the answer, but wanted someone else to answer it first. You know she wanted to say her race has to do with it and why every time she gets fouled, it's national news. Gil was saying it's because Angel is seen as a bully, and people aren't gonna feel sorry for her, similar to how they wouldn't feel sorry for Draymond :snoop:
& Reese DOES play bully ball TF

Wtf is Swoopes talking about lol. A PG that pushes off isn't considered a bully

What you are her are doing is conflating the Twitter conversation with Hoops talk. Tell me how to win there?

Reese game is bully/villian ball and shes good at it. Intimidate, stare down, push, etc. No one likes those players etc for fans of the team and teammates, but when you are great at it (Barkley, Draymond, Shaq, KG etc) and have skill to match, you are the shyt. No one is saying shes a bully in terms of "picking on weak people because she is a bad person"

but the bully (sports wise) cant cry about being bullied and she dont get no pass because shes a girl

You and Swoopes and those who question it a different way are talking about Trolls and right-wing media etc, which is its own convo but just say that. Instead of acting like you don't know hoops and saying "man Curry is just as bad as Draymond dont let that nice guy shyt fool you he pushes off, lets ppl set hard screens and talks sh!t" lol because we all know that aint true.

Trolls troll (esp to us black ppl) because we eat that shyt up like dummies everytime. We are 80% of the engagement, to the point that all these social channels only posts this stuff so black ppl can run it up on their comment section and podcasts.

The minute the athlete or the culture disengage, the athlete performs better, and the culture stops talking about the stuff outside of the sports because they NEED us for the dumb shyt. SEE: ShaCarri