Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

Shady McCoy said they should let Caitlin get away with fouls and bend the rules for her favor for the growth of the game. Said “what if Clark loses the love of the game because of the phsyciality and leaves?” :hhh:

You already know Acho was c00ning, implying it was intentional because both of the Sky’s flagrant fouls this season happened to Clark

It’s disappointing to see so many black men in media putting on the capes for Clark when Clark don’t even want it. I expect it from white peoples, but these black men with a platform need to do better.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Shady McCoy said they should let Caitlin get away with fouls and bend the rules for her favor for the growth of the game. Said “what if Clark loses the love of the game because of the phsyciality and leaves?” :hhh:

You already know Acho was c00ning, implying it was intentional because both of the Sky’s flagrant fouls this season happened to Clark

It’s disappointing to see so many black men in media putting on the capes for Clark when Clark don’t even want it. I expect it from white peoples, but these black men with a platform need to do better.

Shady is terrible up there. Dude is a complete idiot

Shannon, Steven A , Charles, Gilbert arenas, paul pierce kicked the shyt off. The immediate reaction to Cater hip checking ole girl was that the whole league was jealous of Caitlyn Clark

The only people I’ve seen push back are the three black women on ESPN and Rebecca lobo and bomani a little

And folks running up the views now

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall gotta stop watching these video's and giving them the views :heh:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
fukked up thing is those WNBA checks don't even hit like that yet so suspensions prolly actually really hurt especially on a rookie scale contract

Acho is a CTEball clown, that should stay in his lane

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

My baby a superstar

Spotlights (Spotlights), big stage
Fifty thousand fans screamin' in a rage
Bodyguards (Bodyguards) and limousines
This is the way I see you in my dreams
Paparazzi flash, a hundred pictures, all of you