Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

Rookie
Daps
The league is STILL trash even with CC. That's what your dumbass doesn't seem to get. It's bad basketball and a tough watch. Nobody cared about the WNBA last year and we still dont care this year. We are however entertained by whole the CC spectacle and drama. And for the sake of the league they better hope that the "casuals" like me dont go away anytime soon.
Wym by bad basketball that’s crazy to say

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: I just hope the drama doesn't continue to be manufactured. The CC/Angel stuff is whatever and expected, but the energy should be NBA in the 90s focus, and not so much reality TV WWE bullshyt. It doesn't help that even CC like :why: I just want to play the fukking game. You got MAGAts painting the narrative and having thumbnails of Reese looking like a missing chromosome and she's getting tired of the fukking crackers :francis:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Im not sure what Angel Reese is talking about with 'special whistle' comments. I looked it up and she shoots more free throws a game then Clark does. (Reese- 5.4/game, Clark- 4.1/game) And on that play, she hit her in the head. Its a foul. People gotta know when to complain. On this one, it does make her look jealous and bitter.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just checked in to say I'm sick of Youtube trying to force the WNBA down my throat now with this CC vs AR shyt.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

This is the only thing loveable about the Wnba is They don't call alot of soft stuff like the 90s NBA.

But toward the end of that game it was some soft calls on 1 end and not the other.
So she has a point.

But I don't wanna see anybody get foul calls for the type of layups Angel be throwing up.
Players usually aren't gonna get those kinda calls

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The thing is these CC "fans" arent real fans. The minute she supports BLM or whatever the next social issue is, they'll show their true colors.

I hope she knows that :francis:
People who hate her not real fans either

99% of the posters in this thread don’t give a fukk about the wnba

they dikk get hard off dama and race wars