Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I was surprised to see no hvl. She’s playing in the Olympics right now and she’s not even good enough for a first round?

fukk that midget. :pacspit:

(For real though, she got a LOT against her rn. She’s undersized at 5’6-5’7. She’s not a natural playmaker like, say, Becky Hammon was. Not a particularly good defender, and most of her points were from chucking. She’ll definitely get a look, but she gotta make a few changes to stick around)

Daps
The talent is there....Paige can score from all 3 levels, get to the basket, play defense, and has elite-level handles....I don't think she has the mentality....Paige would rather fit in than be the clear-cut #1...She's also injury-prone.

Now let's clarify what I'm saying....I'm not saying Paige's peak would be better than Wilson's peak...I'm saying if Wilson falls off a little, there could be an opening for her or another player to assume the "best player in the league" Title......Wilson's not going to play at this level forever...Unless Wilson is superhuman there's going to be some fall off....There's a 5-year age difference between Wilson/Paige...So there is a short window where Paige could be the best...but as I said earlier. I don't think Paige has the mentality.
I remember the hype on paige if she was drafted earlier this year. They were saying the only thing holding her back is herself. Since ive started paying attention I have noticed she kinda disappears at points in games and then I have to be reminded shes there. Even the last game was of the tournament she started disappearing at the end. Im not sure what it is but its definitely a concern with her potential.

Daps
I think she came back too soon. The reason why Stewie won MVP last year is because no one could tell who was Vegas best player, is it Gray or A'ja. This year, Gray looks meh. A'ja took another leap
I noticed that gray was actually in 3rd for mvp voting last year. Which is crazy because how shes looked this year has left a lot to be desired. Like she have a brief sparks then just gets pulled. It almost looks like shes either straining herself or running out of gas 10 minutes into every game.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I noticed that gray was actually in 3rd for mvp voting last year. Which is crazy because how shes looked this year has left a lot to be desired. Like she have a brief sparks then just gets pulled. It almost looks like shes either straining herself or running out of gas 10 minutes into every game.
She was insane last year. There was a legit case that she should be MVP