aLbdXxC.png

Just doing cardio

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
For real I might be done with the Liberty if they lose this :shaq2: literally no excuse.

Last year they loss to the Aces , they come back and beat them , just to lose to the Lynx :what: up big game 1 can’t finish, up 2-1 in the series and bout to fukk up again:snoop: unbelievable. Some 90s Knicks level choking
Same. If they lose (which they most likely will), I'm done with them.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
For real I might be done with the Liberty if they lose this :shaq2: literally no excuse.

Last year they loss to the Aces , they come back and beat them , just to lose to the Lynx :what: up big game 1 can’t finish, up 2-1 in the series and bout to fukk up again:snoop: unbelievable. Some 90s Knicks level choking
Pale ass Stewie could’ve hit both FTs and walked off with a win even after they choked and let Minny comeback after fouling Sisqo for the four point play in the final seconds of the game. This team is disgraceful. It starts with the twin chokers, Sab and Stewie

Mars

Superstar
Daps
My MVP as of right now

Minny- Collier

NY- Jones

Ny will need Stewart to go off to win this game......So I can see her finishing with a 20p/20r gm and winning finals MVP....However, Jones has a even shot at winning MVP if the Liberty can pull it out.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
My MVP as of right now

Minny- Collier

NY- Jones

Ny will need Stewart to go off to win this game......So I can see her finishing with a 20p/20r gm and winning finals MVP....However, Jones has a even shot at winning MVP if the Liberty can pull it out.

On some real shyt, not even.

Cut down the turnovers, they could be tied