Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 2024 WNBA Champions New York Liberty

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

@CHICAGO Spoon is going to have speak out sooner or later right?

I mean even Angel Reese said she was too nice. Disgruntled roleplayer vets on that squad were sabotaging them and she didn't seem to have much control over the locker room. You need a leader that commands respect and order. People on twitter doing a lot of bad faith virtue signaling and fake outrage over firing TSpoon because they have agendas to push. Yes she's a WNBA legend and a black woman and I'm sure she's an amazing inspirational person, but at the end of the day her sets sucked and she was more focused on babying players than holding them accountable for overall the betterment of the squad.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GZjHGmKWMEAI3XG

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're making it seem as if the Sky is some bottom of the barrel squad. Realistically, they are only a 2-3 players from being serious contenders.
There’s 12 teams in the WNBA you can easily be a bottom of the barrel squads lmao

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Who we got tonight? Minny or NY?

I'm gonna have a better idea after the 1st quarter and seeing the early matchups/gameplans, because while I'm leaning Lynx, these playoffs have turned out a bit different than I predicted, so :hubie:

I think the Lynx were just overall more impressive, the quality of their shots never really tapered off and the offense came much easier. If Carleton/McBride return to that 40% 3PT they were in the regular season, it could get really spooky in NY.

If Brondello puts Laney on the bench, I like the Liberty's chances a lot more :unimpressed:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna have a better idea after the 1st quarter and seeing the early matchups/gameplans, because while I'm leaning Lynx, these playoffs have turned out a bit different than I predicted, so :hubie:

I think the Lynx were just overall more impressive, the quality of their shots never really tapered off and the offense came much easier. If Carleton/McBride return to that 40% 3PT they were in the regular season, it could get really spooky in NY.

If Brondello puts Laney on the bench, I like the Liberty's chances a lot more :unimpressed:

You have hate against Laney? :why: