Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 2024 WNBA Champions New York Liberty

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Confirmed mental illness, god bless you on your journey
god bless you on your dik riding following another person around a forum. Mf can't wait until I post something to quote me and get a response. That shyt makes your day because your parents don't give you enough attention. :russ:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god bless you on your dik riding following another person around a forum. Mf can't wait until I post something to quote me and get a response. That shyt makes your day because your parents don't give you enough attention. :russ:
It will get better...

phone_ui-2024.png

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Getting guarded by Jonquel Jones is an entirely different experience than Stewie

Aja pretty much having to play center since Stokes is useless puts their offense in a bad way since Aja is gonna be taking contested middies against JJ's length the entire game

STEWIE ALREADY HAD ABOUT 26 POINTS
WHEN I TUNED IN.

WHO WAS GUARDING HER
MOST OF THE GAME?

:devil:
:evil:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
hey, Wilson deserved the MVP, but Collier could have been co-mvp as well. Wilson has better teammates and put up a monster year on both ends, but Collier also had a monster year on both ends while Wilson has the better teammates. It wasn't a robbery by any means, but Collier could have received a few 1st place votes.
Collier would've won any other season, but no way you give that to anyone else but Aja for this season