Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 2024 WNBA Champions New York Liberty

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
And like clockwork, after my joke, they just had to bring up Clark in this game after that Ionescu 3 like she hasn't been doing that before Clark.

Daps
Yo they're disrespectful as fukk to Stokes, they leave her wide open :russ:

They did the same thing to the small pg from Atlanta until she got aggressive off the bounce and attack the rim.

Stokes is like 6’6. Chances are they have a smaller less defensively adept defender on her. Why doesn’t she seal right in front of the rim and baby hook? If they collapse then run offense through that

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
hey, Wilson deserved the MVP, but Collier could have been co-mvp as well. Wilson has better teammates and put up a monster year on both ends, but Collier also had a monster year on both ends while Wilson has the better teammates. It wasn't a robbery by any means, but Collier could have received a few 1st place votes.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Its gotta be a mental illness at this point
eat a dik fakkit. It pains you that everyone in here doesn't show their love for that white woman as you do. You better block me if you're tired of reading what I have to type.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eat a dik fakkit. It pains you that everyone in here doesn't show their love for that white woman as you do. You better block me if you're tired of reading what I have to type.
Confirmed mental illness, god bless you on your journey