Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 2024 WNBA Champions New York Liberty

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
they try, they just aren't capable. It's like when you're building your player for 2k, if you place most of their attributes into shooting, they will hurt on defense unless you have a lockdown/sharpshooter. As good as Clark, Mitchell, Hull, and Dantas are at hitting the 3, they are equally as bad on offense, but they at least try though.

Caitlin gives up on plays in the middle of fast breaks to complain

Luka disciple

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
they're all true juniors, they're not eligible for the draft

WNBA teams select from a pool of up-and-coming college basketball players, as well as others playing in leagues across the world.
The league requires domestic draft entrants to be at least 22 years old during the year in which the draft takes place and to have no remaining college eligibility or to renounce any future college eligibility. International draftees must be at least 20 years old during the year in which the draft takes place.

Betts, Johnson, and Watkins will turn 22 in 2025. The age requirement doesn't say an entrant has be 22 before the draft takes place; it just says an entrant has be 22 during the year the draft takes place.

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
they're all true juniors, they're not eligible for the draft
you can be either 22 or turning 22 years old in the draft year or completed 4 years of college. Whichever comes first. Paige was eligible this year but chose to return for one more year.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps

WNBA teams select from a pool of up-and-coming college basketball players, as well as others playing in leagues across the world.
The league requires domestic draft entrants to be at least 22 years old during the year in which the draft takes place and to have no remaining college eligibility or to renounce any future college eligibility. International draftees must be at least 20 years old during the year in which the draft takes place.

Betts, Johnson, and Watkins will turn 22 in 2025. The age requirement doesn't say an entrant has be 22 before the draft takes place; it just says an entrant has be 22 during the year the draft takes place.
damn, I missed your post before responding. my bad

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can be either 22 or turning 22 years old in the draft year or completed 4 years of college. Whichever comes first. Paige was eligible this year but chose to return for one more year.
everyone already knows this, she wasn't mentioned

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
everyone already knows this, she wasn't mentioned
I know that. I'm just saying, you can be turning 22 and leave college early. If I were anyone that's eligible at 22, I'd wait until there were more teams so I could have a better chance of playing for a higher contract in the future stat padding on a bad team. I feel bad for whomever the Wings draft next year because that rookie will get a front row seat to watch Sabbally, Howard, and Arike jack up shots haha. I don't know where she would fit in at without some trade happening.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yea after doing some digging it looks like you're right. in the past it probably didn't make sense to pull a Chennedy Carter but with more money in terms of endorsements and with new teams on the way and eventually a new CBA I wonder if we see more girls leave that 4th year on the table. we're probably going to see more older freshman like we do on the men's side with girls reclassing in HS now too.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WHY FOCUS ON THE PAIGE PART
WHEN YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT FLAUJAE AND COMPANY WAS DEBUNKED?

:devil:
:evil:

probably because I was already in the midst of responding to dude who showed the link that I was wrong, you can fall back now

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
probably because I was already in the midst of responding to dude who showed the link that I was wrong, you can fall back now

DUDE JUST EDITED HIS POST
AND INSERTED THAT LINK 20 MIN AGO ...

TOMMY ADDRESSED YOU DIRECTLY
WITH THE SAME INFO AND YOU DEFLECTED.

:mjlol:STOP IT
YOU RESPONDED TO ME
AND TOMMY IMMEDIATELY

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DUDE JUST EDITED HIS POST
AND INSERTED THAT LINK 20 MIN AGO ...

TOMMY ADDRESSED YOU DIRECTLY
WITH THE SAME INFO AND YOU DEFLECTED.

:mjlol:STOP IT
YOU RESPONDED TO ME
AND TOMMY IMMEDIATELY

here's the attention you're seeking, that should satisfy you for the rest of the day.