Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
They only gonna go far as Bonner and maybrey take them

And maybrey just isn’t consistent. She will go two for 11 next game

I don’t think they got enough offense

I didn't think Connecticut had enough offense aswell....but when you consider the addition of Mabrey, how inconsistent Young/Plum/Gray have been and Connecticut not being the best matchup for Ionescu/Sloot.....I can see the Sun winning the chip....Minny could also win, so I wouldnt count them out.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I didn't think Connecticut had enough offense aswell....but when you consider the addition of Mabrey, how inconsistent Young/Plum/Gray have been and Connecticut not being the best matchup for Ionescu/Sloot.....I can see the Sun winning the chip....Minny could also win, so I wouldnt count them out.
Plum and gray back to normal Jackie doing enough we good

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sides should have Indiana playing like ATL did last night by trying to push pace every chance they get and get as many shots up, that's their only shot with the way they defend. Even with Mabry CT's offense still isn't good and they still put up 90+, Indiana should be trying to score 85+ tonight because they know damn well they're not guarding anyone.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jewell Loyd getting treated online like they do the nikkas after a playoff stinker, the women can't be trash in anonymity anymore :russ:. She was ass but I don't know how Nneka getting let off the hook, at one point she was 1-10 from the field and was getting offensive rebounds snatched off her headtop by A'Ja and Stokes.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jewell Loyd getting treated online like they do the nikkas after a playoff stinker, the women can't be trash in anonymity anymore :russ:. She was ass but I don't know how Nneka getting let off the hook, at one point she was 1-10 from the field and was getting offensive rebounds snatched off her headtop by A'Ja and Stokes.

:dead: :russ:

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Miles & Cintron are nice, and ND guards in the pros>>>. Miles is coming off an injury like Fudd as well but Fudd's injury history is nasty and I don't know about her overall skillset and athleticism in the pros. I still got PTSD from that Ohio St Sweet 16 game when Paige was out and Fudd didn't know how to pass or dribble against a full court press.
Did you know that juniors LSU's Flau'jae Johnson, South Carolina forward Ashlyn Watkins, and UCLA Center Lauren Betts are eligible for this upcoming WNBA draft.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

One of my boys who been tapped in has always trashed her, probably influenced how I see her :mjlol:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Fever play no defense
they try, they just aren't capable. It's like when you're building your player for 2k, if you place most of their attributes into shooting, they will hurt on defense unless you have a lockdown/sharpshooter. As good as Clark, Mitchell, Hull, and Dantas are at hitting the 3, they are equally as bad on offense, but they at least try though.