Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Him and Larenz Tate low key are the most underrated actors of their generation and are legends.

Bokeem Woodbine says “pull up”:stopitslime::ufdup:

Honestly…. If I was an actor…. I would be fine with having his career.

He typically shines in many of his roles and he a
was great in Fargo

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
they got kareem really looking like a curmudgeon, which seems very accurate.

:mjlol: at kareem trying to be all militant when he stay with a white hoe.
I was wondering if they were going to have a throwback scene showing his high school coach he was close with telling him that he’s being lazy and playing like a ****** which would explain why he was so cold and treated basketball like a business instead of wanting to get close to teammates and coaches.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was wondering if they were going to have a throwback scene showing his high school coach he was close with telling him that he’s being lazy and playing like a ****** which would explain why he was so cold and treated basketball like a business instead of wanting to get close to teammates and coaches.

sounds like kareem was one of those dudes who was so naturally athletically gifted, combined with his size, he had no choice but to play basketball.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
sounds like kareem was one of those dudes who was so naturally athletically gifted, combined with his size, he had no choice but to play basketball.
Yup. He said he was garbage as hell and an embarrassment to start with. Then learning the sky hook gave him a go to move and he started finding his rhythm and eventually took off

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Man, this lowkey can f*ck around and evolve to a "Surviving Jerry Buss" spinoff the way they're portraying him as this playboy and messing with young chicks. :hubie:

Whatever happened, happened, but you know how the climate is nowadays, one person steps out and the rest follow :whoa:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i meant they really went out of their way to explain why he is the way he is. In a way they didn’t Jerry West for example.
They explained why Jerry West is how he is. It’s just that Kareem is a player while West isn’t.

But you saw West’s abusive dad and poverty and the difficulty he has in loving and even fukking.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Spencer to Kareem: man whatever u heard, it was worse :mjcry:
Kareem at the masjid with DOC getting answers to tough questions :mjcry:
Man this show is fukking FIRE!
Based on what everyone said, we gonna see some Spencer Haywood fukkery. He kinda looked smacked half the episode.

I wonder who they gonna get to play Iman. ::shaq: