Tulsa,Ok
Here is a quick look at the T-mobile Nokia 810 & Verizon Nokia 822:

The is os very fast and smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
so people are really bashing the Lumia for being too heavy lol...I really wanted it too, but I dont want something that weighs my pockets down..might have to go with HTC on this one :sadcam:
You should at least go to the store and try it out & hold in in your hand, so u can decide what's too heavy.
fat bulky shyt :flabbynsick:

Have you held one/used one?

Anyways Only a couple more days, im getting the Verizon HTC 8X in blue & I cant wait...so excited :stylin:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My Lumia 920 just shipped!!!!

Its a beautiful day people!!!

U2: Beautiful Day - YouTube
congrats do you plan on getting on of these with it? I want one but they are like $200

nikkas calling this fat and bulking

ATTLumia920%20Display.png

I guess it makes it easier to tell the ones who like to be told what to think & how to feel

Last edited by a moderator:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I'd rather have my shipping app display where my package is without needing to always open the app up. also, nothing is stopping you from opening the app too.

The purpose of a live tile is so you dont have to launch an app all the time, you only pin apps that are important to you on your start screen. and you can get info thats important without having to jump from app to app, and there is still an app list

:snoop: I guess WP8 isnt for basic nikkas, you dont get a background, but ur photo hub does display your pics(u can choose what is showed) as a slideshow on your start screen.

These pics may look wack to some, but its totally different, when its your me tile up there and your people & photo hubs, plus if you have xbox live, having your Avatar pop up there also....here is a screen shot of my homescreen but this is wp7 wp8 layout is a bit different in what u can you
ScreenCapture-1.jpg

like i said this might look wack, but its much better when its your stuff

a bunch of boxes changing pictures is piff to you nikkas? :aicmon: :stopitslime:

android widgets with a custom background> tiles.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
a bunch of boxes changing pictures is piff to you nikkas? :aicmon: :stopitslime:

android widgets with a custom background> tiles.

Android with widgets is cool, If i had two lines my other would be an android, but WP is just too smooth to give up :ohlawd:

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should at least go to the store and try it out & hold in in your hand, so u can decide what's too heavy.

This is what I did today actually lol...the shyt is nowhere near as heavy or bulky as they make it out to be, it feels fine...but goddamn, that display is GORGEOUS....so vibrant, clear and sharp, damn...

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is what I did today actually lol...the shyt is nowhere near as heavy or bulky as they make it out to be, it feels fine...but goddamn, that display is GORGEOUS....so vibrant, clear and sharp, damn...

I know, people will complain when they want too, if its light, its cheap, and if its not, its big, heavy, & bulky..it's funny because the 920 wights less than an iphone with an otter box on it, but anyway if you are thinking of getting the phone walmart has it for $50

I wish I could get att so I can get that beast of a phone :ohlawd:

I hear ATT is giving away free wireless chargers with them, not sure how long that is gonna last

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Me too...this shyt is too dope...fell in love....never felt like this about android and ios....

Not heavy or bulky at all...feels like quality craftsmanship to me....doesn't feel cheap like most plastic phones

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Me too...this shyt is too dope...fell in love....never felt like this about android and ios....

Not heavy or bulky at all...feels like quality craftsmanship to me....doesn't feel cheap like most plastic phones
Nokia makes really good phones, their build quality has remained top notch even while they fell off the map.

Did you get it on a 2 year?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Nokia makes really good phones, their build quality has remained top notch even while they fell off the map.

Did you get it on a 2 year?
yep...it's :lawd: status....got on at&t cause the prepaid places don't have good reception at the crib....plus now I can cop the new nexus :myman:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
congrats do you plan on getting on of these with it? I want one but they are like $200

Introducing JBL PowerUp Wireless Charging Speaker for Nokia MD-100W - YouTube

nikkas calling this fat and bulking

ATTLumia920%20Display.png

I guess it makes it easier to tell the ones who like to be told what to think & how to feel

I already have a bose bluetooth speaker that i love but i will be getting a bunch of touchstone chargers and putting them all over my house! That Cyan radio looks piff though!