Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
damn, son...Killmonger in the cut means a bad day for anyone else in his radius.

this episode was amazing. like everyone has said before, they are too short but they leave
you wanting more and that's what Marvel is so good at. the one thing DC could always say is that
their animation reigned supreme. not anymore & this is just the beginning of Marvel going all in on it.

Killmonger pulling everyone's c00n cards, talking shyt and murking em...did Tachala dirty,
saw him in the afterlife and ethered him there too?!?! c'mon, son. KM has zero chill or mercy.
when General (Ross?) told Pepper that americans won't have to worry about finding Wakanda on a map
that shyt was grim. war used to fascinate me when i was younger. now it just angers, saddens and disgusts me.
this episode did a wonderfully grim job of displaying the incestual relationship between the corporate and military
arms of the U.S. it also shows the callousness with which the U.S. wields it's vast military might.

they are going to follow up on most if not all of these episodes in one way or another. i wouldn't be surprised if
some of these stories continue on the big screen as a payoff for the fans who watched the shows.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
damn, son...Killmonger in the cut means a bad day for anyone else in his radius.

this episode was amazing. like everyone has said before, they are too short but they leave
you wanting more and that's what Marvel is so good at. the one thing DC could always say is that
their animation reigned supreme. not anymore & this is just the beginning of Marvel going all in on it.

Killmonger pulling everyone's c00n cards, talking shyt and murking em...did Tachala dirty,
saw him in the afterlife and ethered him there too?!?! c'mon, son. KM has zero chill or mercy.
when General (Ross?) told Pepper that americans won't have to worry about finding Wakanda on a map
that shyt was grim. war used to fascinate me when i was younger. now it just angers, saddens and disgusts me.
this episode did a wonderfully grim job of displaying the incestual relationship between the corporate and military
arms of the U.S. it also shows the callousness with which the U.S. wields it's vast military might.

they are going to follow up on most if not all of these episodes in one way or another. i wouldn't be surprised if
some of these stories continue on the big screen as a payoff for the fans who watched the shows.
Bruh as someone who was in the military, worked for Raytheon as well as a civilian government employee bruh the military industrial complex is so real. My nikka I've lived in war zones and I hate it.