Official What If...? Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't get the argument against how great the episode was. I've seen a lot of:mjpls:comments about T'Challa being too much of a noble human being, but best believe that if it were anyone else they wouldn't be complaining.

Na you good Beloved…. No one fukks with my Rells

@Rell Lauren @Rell84shots @Rell @Relldaproblem

Hell, if I gotta choose in an discussion/argument between a Rell and The Coli.

My choice is always a Rell:salute:

Daps
Breh i was feeling some kinda way about this series but this Tchalla ep brought me around.

:mjcry::wow:

Breh was just exploring the galaxy and had a legend greater than Thor.

Mans made such a good Starlord, he made the Ravagers go straight.

Breh ran across Thanos' path and Thanos was about to bathe the starways with his blood until the good breh Tchalla sat down and politicked with him. Made Thanos a titan of peace.

:wow:

When he finally made it home. :wow:

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Yondu is everyone's dad...and we're okay with this.

We need good guy Thanos, idk why but it was bad ass for as long as it lasted.

Chadwick...:banderas::whoo::mjcry:, the man could literally play everything. I wouldn't mind seeing him as Drax either.

Nebula "T'cha T'Cha"....:smugdraper:

Overall, I just miss Bosman even more, any storyline befits him "I was lost father, Yondu found me"...fukking can't get enough of the king.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This was a great episode. Thanos explaining his plan to the Dora was jokes.

The T’Challa episode was great :wow:
It’s not genocide because it’s random :mjlol:
t’challa was able to reform Thanos he might really be the goat MCU hero :wow::mjcry:

Because its random.... and might I add, efficient:shaq:

I laughed hard out loud when he snapped his fingers while he was talking.

This entire episode was one of the funniest shows I've seen all year.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I didn't list them all just the ones I could remember. I'm sure I could add plenty more because most of them were mid aside from the two JL Darks.

Again if Marvel really puts the effort into animation they're going to take that too. What If is just the start. It already looks high quality and the money is there. Marvel on D+ has proven they can take smaller characters, get people to care about them, and write creative stories around them. I wouldn't mind a T'Challa series.

We'll revisit this subject.

I didn't even think of that.

Chadwick and Majors would've had some great scenes together. They didn't get to interact in Da 5 Bloods.

When I was watching the episode I kind of forgot he's no longer here. It wasn't until the dedication with the sad music that it really hit me:mjcry:

I think the plan was for Tchalla to be one of the faces of the MCU like Tony Starks- actually he could easily have filled that void post Starks death

:mjcry:
Brehs can yall imagine a scene with Boseman/Majors just giving us top tier acting? I wouldnt necessarily need an action scene (although it would be welcome) T'Challa and Kang just having a conservation would have been Batman/Joker in the TDK status if the writing is dope.

Robbed man.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Breh i was feeling some kinda way about this series but this Tchalla ep brought me around.

:mjcry::wow:

Breh was just exploring the galaxy and had a legend greater than Thor.

Mans made such a good Starlord, he made the Ravagers go straight.

Breh ran across Thanos' path and Thanos was about to bathe the starways with his blood until the good breh Tchalla sat down and politicked with him. Made Thanos a titan of peace.

:wow:

When he finally made it home. :wow:

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

The behind the scenes is telling. He went to audition for Drax....because comic book Drax is one of the most tortured souls out there, and decided to make him "kingly", of course cac-quip Marvel wanted Drax to be goofy....so fukking stupid, explains the nipple gag however. He was destined to play royalty. Literally made me forget about Quinn as Star-Lord. Honestly, we lost a few giants with Marvel, Chadwick was a beast from beginning to end, no c00n shyt, no goofy quips, just a king learning to foster peace instead of violence. BP2 is gonna hurt something fierce, since Boseman set the precedence for what it means to be a king.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I laughed hard out loud when he snapped his fingers while he was talking.

This entire episode was one of the funniest shows I've seen all year.

Shout outs to Djimon Hounsou as Korath and his "bestfriend of T'Challa" angle. "You're the worst!.......but there are always two sides to a story." Had me dying.