Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Why do they do this 8 episode thing? Everything else has 9 or 10

They did 10 episodes for the first two seasons. I think the ratings were probably a lil low after season 2 so they scaled back to 8 episodes for the last two seasons. They did the same thing with Archer. They were 13 episodes a season and then got reduced to 10 in season 7 probably after lower ratings. They reduced them again in season 8 to 8 episodes. They did the same thing to Raised by Wolves: from 10 episodes to 8 to canceled :francis:

Avisible Man

Daps
she's a fruit, so they had to announce it :skip:

i had to watch. a season 3 recap, shyt was a mess. hope they bring back marshawn and not pinkman

And her "girl"friend, my bad. Her partner is a 51 year old white woman.

220328-oscars-ariana-debose-sue-makkoo-ew-253p-de87fc.jpg

Avisible Man

Daps
I remember when this started. It was sposed to be HBO's successor to Game of Thrones. And true to form, the first season was some top tier S rank shyt. The second season was also good. Those first two seasons, as a whole, were great cuz they kept a lot of the action in the park. In season 3 and now 4, it's no longer Westworld. Now, it's West Outer World and it don't hit the same. It had a spark when it started but now :francis:

I was disappointed that we ain't get not even one scene of Bernard. Not one. What, was he too busy playing Jim Gordon? Was it gon take him too long to grow the beard back? Both Westworld and The Batman are Warner Bros productions. Inexcusable especially when they only have 8 episodes.

unsatisfied-unhappy.gif

No it doesn't, Bernard, no it doesn't.

I did appreciate the callback to the series premiere with Delores / Christina waking up multiple times. It even seemed like a similar musical queue was playing.

westworld.gif

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Nice start im always up for some sci-fi piff, No titties i thought this was HBO :smh::thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
:why: bring delores back they could have brought the character (personality) back without that stiff ass big chinned actress every season she gets skinnier and her chin looks bigger. And :scust: she had a date went home and didn't even have the decency to take a shower :scusthov: maybe its her on the right woman a playa might like that type of thang :shaq: yes Im talking bout you Maeve :shaq:

Her cac genes are starting to show :to: that was my prototypical slim thick lite brite :mjcry:.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flimsy Dolores world is more intriguing than her monotone self:ehh:

...in Westworld it's still hard to decipher what is reality or fiction:lupe:

And, The Man In Black remains ageless:ohhh: