Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla

HBO better separate themselves from this stupid flat ass chick. You rolling around with a dude that married his adopted daughter, and smashed her when she was under-aged....you really shouldn't be opening your mouth about Bean. Especially today.

EPPM0v8XsAIGoV-.jpg

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm in the minority but I really don't care what celebrities (to a certain extent, obviously) do outside of their career fields. Including saying dumb shyt on Twitter.

I'm not trying to hang out with them or anything. :yeshrug:

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Maybe I'm in the minority but I really don't care what celebrities (to a certain extent, obviously) do outside of their career fields. Including saying dumb shyt on Twitter.

I'm not trying to hang out with them or anything. :yeshrug:

Fred.
I feel you in some regard. I mean lupe was my GOAT pre Twitter. I still respect his art but lost some respect for him in the twitter era.

For me every time I see this girl face imma think about how disrespectful she was literally while the wreckage was still burning and a 13 year old girl amongst others were also dead

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel you in some regard. I mean lupe was my GOAT pre Twitter. I still respect his art but lost some respect for him in the twitter era.

For me every time I see this girl face imma think about how disrespectful she was literally while the wreckage was still burning and a 13 year old girl amongst others were also dead

What she did was super grimey and if I was in her circle I'd definitely pull her to the side like "this is not a good look."

But I don't know her. And if I'm being honest I'm more leery about season 3 because season 2 was borderline trash....instead of something she said on Twitter. I mean....Gibbs is my favorite modern rapper and he's said/done a gang of goofy shyt on social media. It is what it is. I'm not trying to be friends with none of these people.

Fred.