Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That fact that she deleted the tweet (then had time to reflect) and went on to post it again, makes it hard for me to get over. She is a fukking c*nt.

yeah, saw that bullshyt.

She gonna have to come better than that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Might have to check out for this season brehs. Evan Rachel Wood was just incredibly disrespectful on twitter hours after Kobe died.

Wow.....I'm just sitting here like....."Did those words really just get typed?" :dwillhuh:

Whatever+Works+for+Woody+OFJC5ty8E--l.jpg

The caucacity.

Was anticipating this season but I'm throwing it and hbo now in the bushes:camby:

Wow..... I just came into this thread seeing it popping cuz I thought a new trailer dropped. But didn’t know about this and had to Good the tweet.

After I saw this I had to just take a step back for a moment. This was tasteless and foul.

The cool thing about social media is we the people can use our voices to voice displeasure and she about to get this work

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Maybe I'm in the minority but I really don't care what celebrities (to a certain extent, obviously) do outside of their career fields. Including saying dumb shyt on Twitter.

I'm not trying to hang out with them or anything. :yeshrug:

Fred.
pretty much. i lokey dont even be knowing the real names of actors. just by the name the go by in a role they've played. i dont be knowing wtf they do outside of a show unless some one brings it to my attention

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yeah im out too

she know damn well Kobe didnt rape that lying bytch

these racist just use shyt like that as an excuse to spew their hate for nikkas

of course cacs wont have a problem with it and still watch though :mjpls:

They don’t keep that same energy with Ben, that’s the main thing that pisses me off. If they equally throw his double rape shyt in his face. Even though I wouldn’t agree and think it’s tasteless, at worst my reaction would be the Mourning gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
pretty much. i lokey dont even be knowing the real names of actors. just by the name the go by in a role they've played. i dont be knowing wtf they do outside of a show unless some one brings it to my attention

Basically. :manny:

I wouldn't know about this, if not for Coli posters on Twitter talking about it earlier today. I don't think any one I personally know watches this show in the first place.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Idk man I was kinda hyped for season 3 but this bytch ERW has left a bad taste in my mouth with her woke narrative regarding Kobe’s tragic death. Hopefully they kill off her character at some point during the season.