Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I smoke, especially before watching basketball and football games or at halftime

it helps relax me too

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im comparing ny state, nj, conn, and mass weed, prices and menus to see who has the best. Some nyc dispensaries have 150 and 200 an oz. :wow:have a strong feeling im gonna be doing a lot of traveling soon.

But im tolerance breaking it soon. Im smoking as much weed that i have left up this week to help me with my june tolerance break. Im going cold turkey. Wish me luck. Starting saturday june 1st. :sadbron: not gonna lie. That one week in the uk sobering up, i was cool. But man.....its easier to kick back with smoking weed vs having to deal with life, having to manage stress and the world. I gotta find more shyt to do. Might actually read some books, learn something, and etc to keep my mind away from whatever triggers get me down.

Not gonna front. The best weed i had from a dispensary so far was in Mass. That amensia haze and lsd from one of those dispensaries up there was fire. MTF was fire too. Jersey weed is okay. About to try some weed from a nyc dispensary.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tolerance break starts June 1st, this saturday. I need a long ass break from weed. Honestly, im tired and need a catharsis to get out all this emotional weight that Im feeling. Feel so pent up and resorting to escapisms to manage life.

I plan on driving around but theres something missing in my life. Makes me want to go back to breakneck ridge or bear mountain to climb and walk it out. Read some books, learn how to mediate, calming myself and nerves down..

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

1708734350-ck_cinnamonmilk_240209.jpg

full

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My nikka still on that Dirty Sprite. Real Dirty Sprite still one of my faves
What's something new I need to check for that got a unique smell/taste.

Bro, I ain't bought no bud in 2 years cause after the prices dropped, I was stuck with about a pound and a half worth of 30-40 different strains. I still had shyt left from the time you came up here and grabbed some shyt from me 😄. I gave most of that shyt to chicks but didn't need to buy shyt for 2 years.

I'm finally out of that shyt lol. Let me know a couple new strains that's unique. The uniqueness is most important.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

Bro, I ain't bought no bud in 2 years cause after the prices dropped, I was stuck with about a pound and a half worth of 30-40 different strains. I still had shyt left from the time you came up here and grabbed some shyt from me 😄. I gave most of that shyt to chicks but didn't need to buy shyt for 2 years.

I'm finally out of that shyt lol. Let me know a couple new strains that's unique. The uniqueness is most important.
There’s a brother out in Denver who created a strain called Dante’s Inferno that’s won some awards and I hear alotta people talking about.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Gotta get some Paks Fif brother. My homeboy got stabbed last month and I was supposed to come up there for his funeral. I was gonna tap in with you. Gonna be up there by the end of the year. I’ll get with you

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Pluto always been one of my favorite strains. Very distinct. Honestly Pluto ain’t been the same for over a year now. But yeah grab it if you come across some. The one from gashouse

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Pluto always been one of my favorite strains. Very distinct. Honestly Pluto ain’t been the same for over a year now. But yeah grab it if you come across some. The one from gashouse
I just passed up on some Pluto too smh. I'll try to be stocked up when you slide up here. Lmk.