Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Lime crush plant I cut the end of feb netted 14 zips excluding larf, 4 clones behind it averaged 3 apiece. Sitting lovely now brehs! Grew that ol girl since middle of September last year, longest one to date but happy with the quality and quantity she produced!

Still on the fence about this new drying technique I dived into using a thermoelectric wine cooler following a thread in another forum. Maybe I’ll grow to appreciate it in the warmer months ahead, just not sure I’m recognizing the benefits yet, although it certainly does extend the drying time. Nice to also have it contained in an enclosed space. Onto the next one!

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going on a tolerance or soberity break until further notice. Nothing is wrong. Just need to know what its like to feel sober again on the regular. Honestly my vacation made me realize that. I can always get weed anyway if i wanna vape. Theres power in self control and not getting high everyday for real

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
my sweet spot for weed is 65% sativa/35% indica. always on the lookout for strains that get me high af without inducing anxiety. Strains like Super Silver Haze, J-1, Lambsbread, Crystal Coma, Yoda OG, Super Power Plant, Blue Dream, any Gelato strain

Just discovered Super Runtz and its for sure one of those strains that works for me, love this shyt

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my sweet spot for weed is 65% sativa/35% indica. always on the lookout for strains that get me high af without inducing anxiety. Strains like Super Silver Haze, J-1, Lambsbread, Crystal Coma, Yoda OG, Super Power Plant, Blue Dream, any Gelato strain

Just discovered Super Runtz and its for sure one of those strains that works for me, love this shyt
You ever try MTF before? If not, youre missing out.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
post some weed yo moms

KCWeC1P.jpg
I miss that looks like that

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
W
That shyt is fake weed lol. I know you not talking bout that OD frosty ass shyt. Mothatfukas coating Reggie lol. Man I swear it’s so much bad business in the weed game. All this sprayed shyt, dipping shyt in terps, all this goofy ass shyt. One thing about it, people know they can get away with it cause the average person just has no idea what’s going on
Lemon blueberry chessman pie marshmallows