Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Damn maybe I misremembered the first season but I don't recall seeing a show improve so much from one season to the next. This season was legit piffery and this show is top 5 best shows airing atm .

THE NATURE BOY ASSUMES THEY INCREASED THE BUDGET BIG TIME FOR SEASON 2

PURE PIFF

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally caught up on this piff, :blessed: I mean straight PIFF bruhs. History channel, too nikkas :benwhoa:! I was mad at Floki for a sec cuz I thought he was gonna go full turncoat and do Ragnar dirty. Hope Rollo pulls through. Lagertha :noah::noah:... why can't all girls be more like her. Can't wait for season 3. Maybe they'll get an even bigger budget this time. Look at King Ragnar yall :sas2:.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Finally caught up on this piff, :blessed: I mean straight PIFF bruhs. History channel, too nikkas :benwhoa:! I was mad at Floki for a sec cuz I thought he was gonna go full turncoat and do Ragnar dirty. Hope Rollo pulls through. Lagertha :noah::noah:... why can't all girls be more like her. Can't wait for season 3. Maybe they'll get an even bigger budget this time. Look at King Ragnar yall :sas2:.
:salute:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
this show is my shyt! best show on tv aside from GoT. plus the eye candy Ragnor ...Rollo and Bjorn :noah: can't wait for the new season. :lawd:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Show has a return date, we back to pillaging on Feb 19th, for 10 more episodes
http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/historys-vikings-will-pillage-again-in-february-2015

vikings_turkey_640.jpg