Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
That shyt wasn't even fair...Ragnar and the entire crew played Hoerik from the jump. Ragnar had like two lines in the entire finale, that shows how strong the characters are in this show.

Jarl Borg feasting in Valhalla...King Ecbert is next.
But you King Hoerik...I got plans for you....now I'm gonna make your son watch what happens next :ufdup:

Top 3 show:whew:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Floki had me :ohhh:but he came through like his favorite god Loki with glorious deception:lawd:

I'm glad that piece of shyt HOErik is dead he was fukking shyt up and he got what was coming from him
:Hogan Blessed:

They should've at least crippled HOEriks son...just to make sure they showed too much mercy to that fakkit

That final scene with Ragnar on top of the mountain clutching the king sword reminded me of the end of conan:banderas:

This year wait is gonna brutal...once game of thrones is finished I'm going to be thirsty for violent piff
:feedme:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I know I'm late but got damn at that finale brehs...:whew:

As much as I wanted to see Hoerick get that blood eagle for his blatant bytchassery and treachery I was :damn:@ the way my nig Ragnar pummeled his skull into pieces

They really didn't conceal the twist that well though, I never believed Floki was abandoning his boy Ragnar like that...when he gave that dude the shrooms I told the wife he ain't dead, he just passed out and high as fukk...

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I'm glad my mans floki didn't go out like a bytch. He was one of the best chars on tv

Loki. I was masturbatin to you like I promised your father.

Lagetha that bytch wooooooooooooooooooooow what a beast.

Last edited:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Oh and Rolo my mans hoped of deaths bed to axe to people like what!???!?!

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Bmor_u8CAAAWu-9.jpg:medium

:wow:
King of the Vikings
Father of Bjorn Ironside:wow:

Liz Rod

Rookie
Daps
I didn't think the show would be like this. I thought it would be like the Jesus show that came on before it.