Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i can't even feel bad when bad things happen to Ragnar's village. his people are some strait up pieces of shyt strait up, lol. Ragnar too, just because he spared that lil' ginger kid in that church dont take away the fact that he helped slaughter the rest of his family

i'm still gunna roll with them though because by now i feel they are "my" pieces of shyt. but when their village gets pillaged and slaughtered i just be like :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i can't even feel bad when bad things happen to Ragnar's village. his people are some strait up pieces of shyt strait up, lol. Ragnar too, just because he spared that lil' ginger kid in that church dont take away the fact that he helped slaughter the rest of his family

i'm still gunna roll with them though because by now i feel they are "my" pieces of shyt. but when their village gets pillaged and slaughtered i just be like :ufdup:

couldnt have said it any better rollo and ragnar are both pos but we ride for em :noah:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah man i wish it was on starz, fx etc. so it could have sons of anarchy or spartacus level of violence

Yeah it needed Starz or HBO, imo they match the Sons of anarchy levels of violence, just needs a bit more exposure, still great show hope it last a couple more of seasons

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
It's about time to change my avi and i'm not sure if i should go with Khalessi or Lagertha:ohlawd:

Side note: I'm not saying the writing is bad or anything....but i chuckle a lil when i hear them use modern terms like "divorce." :skip:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
just caught up last night........ :wow: I think his son his going to be a beast to............... but :smh: @ his ex wife.. stupid ass broad

my thing is she should have never left ragnar just because she didnt want no polygamy in her marriage...but wait i remember in the first season she was all gung ho when ragnar asked the priest to join them in a 3 some...where was the outrage then? :russ: