Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

Worf

Lieutenant Commander
Daps
Reppin
Interstellar space
Average show. Although watching it activates both adrenal glands in the Klingon prostate, percolating my senses, allowing me to taste the blood of the ughnox beast I slew with the blade of my ancestors.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Average show. Although watching it activates both adrenal glands in the Klingon prostate, percolating my senses, allowing me to taste the blood of the ughnox beast I slew with the blade of my ancestors.

I180z.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
My biggest complaint last season was that Ragnar kept that corny ass priest alive so the crucifixion next episode is gonna be :blessed:

That backstabbing coward thought he was slick worshiping Odin so the vikings would spare him but now he's about to get a taste of justice the Christian way. :wow:

Pawn

well, sh!t..
Daps
Reppin
7.... gxh1N#
My biggest complaint last season was that Ragnar kept that corny ass priest alive so the crucifixion next episode is gonna be :blessed:

That backstabbing coward thought he was slick worshiping Odin so the vikings would spare him but now he's about to get a taste of justice the Christian way. :wow:

Cheers on this also being your 666 post, friend.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
good ep.

smh @ the chick turning down a threesome marriage (which she was into) for getting smacked in the mouth instead. women.

did they explain how the son aged like crazy dude went from like being ten to 16

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

didnt that high priest said he would be crucified?

ragnar the gawd coming back for his lands next episode :wow: