Official VENOM Movie Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Same people going crazy for this venom shyt prolly laughed at this. Only difference is this actually looks interesting.

How do you end up making a venom trailer look generic as fukk :mjlol: you actually have to try to fukk up that bad
Kinda makes you wonder...

What did Venom ever do to SONY?
:mjcry:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
At least the got Venom right... kinda

Sony so trash...:snoop:

And then this has nothing to do with Spiderman at all:snoop:
I might be basing this off the cartoon but venom should look big and brolic.
That anti-hero card killed all my hopes. I've seen bad marketing for great films, Edge of tomorrow anyone. But I cannot create a fiction where the venom movie is a great film.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I really hope the same nikkas who praised the 3rd act of Black Panther don’t have their nose up at Venom .., cause i know you nikkas love sucking mouse dikk but wow .

Marvel really got y’all in that abusive relationship. The way you nikkas praise every shyt is laughable . VENOM looks good. Cause you dikkriders talking about “divorced from source” like the MCU y’all suck off ain’t damn never divorced from source material

fakkits

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I really hope the same nikkas who praised the 3rd act of Black Panther don’t have their nose up at Venom .., cause i know you nikkas love sucking mouse dikk but wow .

Marvel really got y’all in that abusive relationship. The way you nikkas praise every shyt is laughable . VENOM looks good. Cause you dikkriders talking about “divorced from source” like the MCU y’all suck off ain’t damn never divorced from source material

fakkits

Agreed. That shyt does not look nearly as bad as some of yall are making it out to be :beli:

Obviously it doesn't appear to be part of the MCU and I'm fine with this.

Venom and the symbiote look great imo

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I might be basing this off the cartoon but venom should look big and brolic.
That anti-hero card killed all my hopes. I've seen bad marketing for great films, Edge of tomorrow anyone. But I cannot create a fiction where the venom movie is a great film.
He’s pretty big if you actually look at when he transforms

And basically I hear this is based off of one of Venoms side stories where he goes to San Francisco and hunts down the other symbiots (including Carnage I believe)

If Carnage is in this shyt then I’m in 1000%

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He’s pretty big if you actually look at when he transforms

And basically I hear this is based off of one of Venoms side stories where he goes to San Francisco and hunts down the other symbiots (including Carnage I believe)

If Carnage is in this shyt then I’m in 1000%

If we get a Carnage reveal at the end :banderas:

I 100% do not trust Carnage being a part of the MCU. This is the best way to handle it IMO.

As far as Hardy's size, look at Jackman's Wolverine.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Agreed. That shyt does not look nearly as bad as some of yall are making it out to be :beli:

Obviously it doesn't appear to be part of the MCU and I'm fine with this.

Venom and the symbiote look great imo
Make it rated R add a Spidey reference and we good IMO because the main conflict of the film can work for a feature film. One of the most intriguing parts of Venom is his internal struggle with the symbiote.