Official VENOM Movie Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wonder if this film will be polarizing between comic book fans and non-comic book fans who like comic book movies. Everyone I know who doesn't read this particular comic is hype off of this trailer. Should be interesting to see how this does in and outside of comic book circles.
Do you collect comics?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wonder if this film will be polarizing between comic book fans and non-comic book fans who like comic book movies. Everyone I know who doesn't read this particular comic is hype off of this trailer. Should be interesting to see how this does in and outside of comic book circles.
It will be because Marvel doesn't out right own it. Look at this thread a barely 2 min trailer about a film not out until October and it's already being declared Catwoman status:russ:Catwoman:russ::russ::russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So they really rolling with the lethal protector comic arc:ohhh:life foundation:ohhh:

The dialog seems like trash though, and wtf is with hardy's accent.

I always thought his American Accent was ....... interesting to say the least

Martha

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Who the fukk are y'all kidding?
Ur all gonna watch this movie and taste every nut Marvel throws at you
First of all :dame:

Second of all, if you dont clearly hear the bad dialogue and the mediocre SFX, then I don't know what to tell. All the writers of this film suggest that this won't be good. The movie is not even rated R either. This shyt looks bad period.