Official VENOM Movie Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The only way I would watch this is if they have Carnage in it, I wouldn't care if it made any sense as long as we have psychotic Cletus, hell just use Scarlet Spider, let the fukkery commence.:manny:
Ben Reily fukkery? Add in the Spider verse with Carnage Spidey and really get fukkery:ehh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
No one is saying this CAN'T be done. We all know there are venom incarnations that are unrelated to spidey.
Were saying SONY IS fukkING STUPID FOR EVEN ENTERTAINING THIS IDEA.
Spidey is the biggest marvel character ever. Venom is Spidey's biggest villain. How the hell you want to start a franchise of Venom having no relations to spidey? Especially when spidey is about to be HUGE again.
Sony are fukktards.
Got you... Some dudes make it sound like it cant be done... Money wise that makes sense... I just personally would rather see Venom without forcin in Spidey, last time they were forced together, it was horrible... Im just scared they gonna fukk it up regardless...

I ride wit team "Give the fukkin rights back already"

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
they will most likely make it about the symbiote call it an "unknown substance called: venom" *cut to scene of it crawling onto a dude while he screams in agony then cut to some old white mans face* "MY.GAWD...", stamp an r rating on it and 7 years from its release youll see it in the 7.99 bin at wal mart as a two pack with the man thing and your like remember that shytty venom movie?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I feel like Marvel will actually pay them to not make this movie. Spider-man will catch the stink from this by association. Maybe that's the plan, no corporation can be this oblivious.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Got you... Some dudes make it sound like it cant be done... Money wise that makes sense... I just personally would rather see Venom without forcin in Spidey, last time they were forced together, it was horrible... Im just scared they gonna fukk it up regardless...

I ride wit team "Give the fukkin rights back already"
Thing is Venoms origin is directly related to Spider-Man. The reason Venom is Venom is because of the symbiotes hatred for Peter rejecting it and Eddie blames Spiderman for making his life a living hell hence why they bonded to become such a threat to him. His powers, look, and ability to block his spidersense are from Spiderman and it's stupid to not connect them at all.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Thing is Venoms origin is directly related to Spider-Man. The reason Venom is Venom is because of the symbiotes hatred for Peter rejecting it and Eddie blames Spiderman for making his life a living hell hence why they bonded to become such a threat to him. His powers, look, and ability to block is spidersense are from Spiderman and it's stupid to not connect them at all.
Exactly. Changing any one of those things completely erases everything that makes Venom Venom.