Official VENOM Movie Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
If its not an origin story Venom can be done without Spidey easily... I dont want a origin story, spend about five minutes on that in the intro in a flashback, bring in Sin Eater, throw in a couple "Peter wouldnt have the guts to do it, but Im not Peter" lines... He ends up in jail & the Symbiote breaks him out... Leaves the seed behind for Cletus foreshadowing Carnage...

Venom has a ton of stories they can use that have nothing to do with Spidey.... I already got one in my head wit Spidey for maybe 5 minutes... Easily...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If its not an origin story Venom can be done without Spidey easily... I dont want a origin story, spend about five minutes on that in the intro in a flashback, bring in Sin Eater, throw in a couple "Peter wouldnt have the guts to do it, but Im not Peter" lines... He ends up in jail & the Symbiote breaks him out... Leaves the seed behind for Cletus foreshadowing Carnage...

Venom has a ton of stories they can use that have nothing to do with Spidey.... I already got one in my head wit Spidey for maybe 5 minutes... Easily...

No one is saying this CAN'T be done. We all know there are venom incarnations that are unrelated to spidey.

Were saying SONY IS fukkING STUPID FOR EVEN ENTERTAINING THIS IDEA.
Spidey is the biggest marvel character ever. Venom is Spidey's biggest villain. How the hell you want to start a franchise of Venom having no relations to spidey? Especially when spidey is about to be HUGE again.

Sony are fukktards.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Those email leaks only made them double down on their executive fukkery. :snoop: Expecting this to be F4 level.

When they fukk it up, that's their last shot at the comic book movie game done. :yeshrug:

I want to see the MS Paint presentation that led to this being greenlit, so bad. :lupe:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is Rothman and Arad trying to hit back at Fox and Feige :pachaha:

Chef

All Star
Daps
:what: Now I'm worry about the animated film Spider Man film. :snoop:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
These things happen because of you anything goes ass movie goers that just like shyt because the action is hot

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have no desire to this or that Gambit crap. Give me a fukking Wonder Woman trailer:laugh: Long overdue.

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is saying this CAN'T be done. We all know there are venom incarnations that are unrelated to spidey.

Were saying SONY IS fukkING STUPID FOR EVEN ENTERTAINING THIS IDEA.
Spidey is the biggest marvel character ever. Venom is Spidey's biggest villain. How the hell you want to start a franchise of Venom having no relations to spidey? Especially when spidey is about to be HUGE again.

Sony are fukktards.

Exactly. While Venom can be done without Spidey, why would anyone who is not a comic book fan truly care about the character?? The The character arc of being attached to spiderman then standing on his/its own is what made ppl care about Venom

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
These things happen because of you anything goes ass movie goers that just like shyt because the action is hot

Not really. If that was the case ASM2 wouldn't of flopped Nether would F4.

While it is true movie goers have no problem buying into dumbed down nonsense. A WACK superhero movie will not go unchecked. ASM2 flop is the sole reason spidey is in civil war now.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
im not saying we need a gambit movie, im just saying are we going to see gambit in the x men movies at all :yeshrug:

and yeah i know marvel could do venom like a "Thing" or "Alien" movie, but in all honesty why bother people are going to hate on it regardless