Official VENOM Movie Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Even with hardy I don't have super high hopes for this. Venom nvr been high on my list cuz his comics weren't that good plus I'm tryna figure out how a venom vs carnage fight is gonna look In live action. Incredible hulk got killed for its ending and this is basically gonna be the same thing. Guess we'll see tho

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Would’ve been cool to have a full on villainous Venom appearance before they went the Lethal Protector route.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Even with hardy I don't have super high hopes for this. Venom nvr been high on my list cuz his comics weren't that good plus I'm tryna figure out how a venom vs carnage fight is gonna look In live action. Incredible hulk got killed for its ending and this is basically gonna be the same thing. Guess we'll see tho
foreal tho.
the Venom CHARACTER is dope shyt!
but if he aint fukkin around with Spidey he aint shyt.
Matter fact...

that Venom Inc shyt that just ended woulda been some INSANE shyt for cinema!!
smh

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
foreal tho.
Matter fact...

smh
I loved seeing venom woop Spiderman ass every Saturday morning.

His ability to bypass his spider sense was a huge advantage

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
How exactly will this film work without Spider-Man? No matter what Venom's origin is tied to Spider-Man from the symbiote to Brock's initial hatred for Peter.
I’m assuming they’re just flat out doing away with the connection between the symbiote and Spider-Man

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

foreal tho.
Matter fact...

smh

How exactly will this film work without Spider-Man? No matter what Venom's origin is tied to Spider-Man from the symbiote to Brock's initial hatred for Peter.
I ain't saying this shyt again...Remenders Run:ufdup:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
what incredible hulk was that? The one with abomination? Fanboys loved that even though i dont know why