Official Venom: Let There Be Carnage Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What happened ?
The after credits scene has been confirmed by mutiple people now
Basically Eddie is bumming it out in a like foreign island hotel watching a Spanish Novela at night. Venom asks Eddie he would like to see a fraction of a second of what his species has done. The second he does, the room lights up yellow and is transported to another hotel room in a different tropical area, but during the day this time. JJJ is on TV talking about how Peter Parker killed Mysterio, then a still image of Tom Hollands Peter appears and Venom licks the TV saying something "... That guy" then the guy who's renting the hotel room asks "who are you" and it ends there.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy that this thread became a mini Maximum Carnage therapy thread for all of us who couldn't beat it or had trouble. Now we watch YouTube videos with some shmuck getting through the game with no problem and no damage like that shyt was easy. These kids will never know. :martin:

And that commercial that Dr. Omega posted was :cook:. I always thought it was cool seeing it air during Spider-man: TAS.
Man! Makin it to Carnage, beatin him then he come back bigger unbeatable and you’ve ran outta lives now you gotta start all the way over

I have bad memories of that shyt just like making it to Shao Kahn in MK2 then he spam the green shyt and hammer and barely take damage then you gotta start all over… or the 3rd or so level in Lion King…… or Sonic 2 when you make it to the end and gotta do the boss battle with 0 rings…. Had to vent for a sec lol

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The post credit scene is all over twitter for anyone that wants to see it
Send it this way
giphy.webp

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Explain what’s going on lol

I peep homie on the tv

what did venom say ?

The after credits scene has been confirmed by mutiple people now
Basically Eddie is bumming it out in a like foreign island hotel watching a Spanish Novela at night. Venom asks Eddie he would like to see a fraction of a second of what his species has done. The second he does, the room lights up yellow and is transported to another hotel room in a different tropical area, but during the day this time. JJJ is on TV talking about how Peter Parker killed Mysterio, then a still image of Tom Hollands Peter appears and Venom licks the TV saying something "... That guy" then the guy who's renting the hotel room asks "who are you" and it ends there.
^ What he said