Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the movie did not portray Pac correctly.

Like when near the start of the movie Pac sees cops putting their hands on dude and Pac just walks off without doing anything.

Wouldnt Pac have started busting shots in real life? I mean wasnt this what this Tupac was all about?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I think the movie did not portray Pac correctly.

Like when near the start of the movie Pac sees cops putting their hands on dude and Pac just walks off without doing anything.

Wouldnt Pac have started busting shots in real life? I mean wasnt this what this Tupac was all about?
He was a 17 year old kid in that scene

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Its far from perfect but I didnt think it was terrible lol. It was decent imo.

1 of the biggest problems w/ it is how rushed it is. Obviously there's a lot to cover but 1 scenes over laps the next constantly.

This movie should've just had many different parts to it like The New Edition series did. It could've been released through Netflix or something.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
peeped the film yesterday. :ld: overall. Very sloppily paced. vignettes strung together with reenactments. :snoop: ADR'ing his own lines for that actor is probably the most :pachaha:...shyt was fukking comical.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 of the biggest problems w/ it is how rushed it is. Obviously there's a lot to cover but 1 scenes over laps the next constantly.

This movie should've just had many different parts to it like The New Edition series did. It could've been released through Netflix or something.
Sure I not saying it was perfect lol clearly it was rushed and highlighted the most publicized parts of his life. I just think it wasn't horrible like people are saying.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Sure I not saying it was perfect lol clearly it was rushed and highlighted the most publicized parts of his life. I just think it wasn't horrible like people are saying.

Yeah. To me, it just felt more like a Vh1 movie then it did an actual theatrical movie release.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was worse. It was cheaply made. It had no natural flow or even a coherent storyline, its more so this happened and then this happened. Usually bio pics show you the story behind the biggest career moments and how they came to be, not just go from one big moment to the next. The dialogue was horrible too as it was made up of all Tupac interviews cobbled together. 2/10 and thats only because of the music.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was worse. It was cheaply made. It had no natural flow or even a coherent storyline, its more so this happened and then this happened. Usually bio pics show you the story behind the biggest career moments and how they came to be, not just go from one big moment to the next. The dialogue was horrible too as it was made up of all Tupac interviews cobbled together. 2/10 and thats only because of the music.
:yeshrug: I really dont give a fukk lol not gonna keep going back and forth lol nikkas acting like I made the movie :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expected so much more.:picard:
This movie is enjoyable in a "killa season" way, except we were expecting unsuspecting awkward goofy moments from killa season :francis:

The lady who played pacs mom, would have been great on a show like mad tv. She came off more like a sketch tv show actor than a serious one. "Tupac Amaru Shakur.... I am still your mother ":patrice:

:beli:

The writing was corny.

I know in the writers head when they were coming up with these lines were all :mjgrin:

But execution game was :mjcry:

3.5/10

She was waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy over the top in a few scenes.

Especially early in the movie.

They just made Afeni 100% anger & rage.

No gracefulness at all.

Just bugged eye anger

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually liked the Death Row stuff, but I really liked Haitian Jack. Wish he was in the movie more. Cory did his thing.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was ass. :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:
Snoop Dogg voiceovers?:bryan:Maino shooting Pac? Are you fukking kidding me?:gucci:I swear they didn't even touch on the Biggie beef! Just a few scenes of him listening to Who Shot Ya in prison and that was it. :what:And who the fukk was that old dude in jail and what was the point of him shanking that guy? Am I missing something? How was that relevant to 2pac's life at all?:pachaha:The ending was completely rushed, that shyt was disgusting. :scust:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
This shyt was ass. :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:
Snoop Dogg voiceovers?:bryan:Maino shooting Pac? Are you fukking kidding me?:gucci:I swear they didn't even touch on the Biggie beef! Just a few scenes of him listening to Who Shot Ya in prison and that was it. :what:And who the fukk was that old dude in jail and what was the point of him shanking that guy? Am I missing something? How was that relevant to 2pac's life at all?:pachaha:The ending was completely rushed, that shyt was disgusting. :scust:
:philjacksonlol: Movie was trash, but let’s focus on what really matters... How’s your hairline holding up, fakkit? Especially with the winter almost here.

:philjacksonlol: @Illeye buckmatic @smitty22 @Serious @Dominic Brehetto @Clout Lord @DPresidential @Ironman

Last edited: